Friday, February 18, 2011

Just open mouth.


I am just open my mouth when I arrived in oversea. Being analysis by mind, there is automatically come out wrong thing and right thing. Firstly, I have already stayed with a story. Where is. After appreciated my mind, I got five things. What are they? A person who have a lot of character is created a mind or leading to the unmoral way. However, I will show off five characters how to approach our mind. Please just see our back. When we backward our steps, we call our homeland as the golden land, golden place and golden Myanmar. That is. I think that the name of golden, removing other place, we will see different characters. Change and change our position. At the moment, I just open the door of golden name. There are as follow;
1. Golden Myanmar
2. Hello Myanmar
3. Water Myanmar
4. Moderns (new era) Myanmar
5. Hot air Myanmar.
It is my thought. I don’t want to say you it will be OK. It is just open my mouth. OK!!! Let’s we going on.  
Golden Myanmar means, wherever he lived in foreign, his moral is the same Myanmar. We accept that our nationality is happy-good lucky. Making generosity, abstain from five precepts, satisfy his salary, he send money their parents. He can alive honestly even foreign. It is called him golden Myanmar. It is the same Myanmar his mind. That is why, I appreciated him.
Hello Myanmar means, he is always betting his salary. He is never even enough his salary. He spends his value time at beta home. He is better. On the other hand, a person who beta is talked without can’t do his job. His mind is the more he wants the money want. His money is easy go easy come. He never thinks correctly. If he takes money in his life, he can do unwholesome (evil) everything. He accept that money make everything. It is better idea.
Water Myanmar means, when he comes back his job, he is already bring beer or alcohol. As we know, when drink can’t decide right way, it is result. And then his environment disappoints his habit. When somebody drinks beer or alcohol, we also dislike his manner. Nowadays, the alcohol is popular day by day in the human society. We have not change to prevent their hobby but we must (protect) advice them to reduce drink. It is our duty. If they afflicted with alcohol, it is too difficult to cut off it. Especially, our nations are very like it. Even though, we know well about it how to prevent. That’s why; I just open my mouth above it. 
Modern Myanmar means, he is always talking about political without knowing or doing how to call political. It is too funny. I accept that politician means it is not honest way. Having a lot cheat and while of the condition, I don’t know how I to political.
Hot air Myanmar means, wherever he lived in the world, he is non-stop without thinking and doing his duty. And then, he gives a lot of reason his faults. Every society we can see that person. Infect, I am not critic. I am just open my mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment