Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anything is Possible



Being spoken by my pinions as the title of “Anything is Possible”, I mention that it is possible, it will be OK. Everybody else does too. Nowadays, that word is using any reason. When we start something, I never do this job, it is my first time. I am really afraid to nothing happened. We give as the same reason. At the moment, one of partner embarrassed to him. I am the same. I am also worries first foot. However, you can consider that nobody has perfect. The work will teach you please don't worry about it. We are beside you. If you need something to help you, we will give you some instruction. If you are trying hard ,anything is possible! Let's we thought of right views, It is possible. However, we should do our aim in life.
According to the Buddhism point of view, let me say freely, it become very different position between speaking and doing. Because of fate. We are very superstition our fate. If we do something in the present time, we believe that it is depend on our fortune. We tell our fortune by looking at the lines on our hand. What do they mean their fate? I think that they can't understand their fate and what is the fate? We should consider deeply the meaning of fate. Most of the writer or scholar definition that fate means working or doing, it is necessary to solution about fate.
A person who believes without thinking is started to find our problem. I am also doing know what is the right attitude for fate. Some believe that fate mean it is without doing, leading to the meaning of fortune. In fact, It is involved our mind. We create our mind and future. It is not involved the fate. The fate is no our brave. Some believe that fate is our benefit. Fate creates everything so that we should before we do anything. Some teenager give reason when they meet with their mate, I can't decide guy. While of my fortune. It is very dangerous obsession. Whatever they do something; they can't believe themselves Because of fate.
          As a matter of fact, we have ability when we were born. Is the call our fate? How do you think or solve when someone told you connect with the fate? Please don't compare with what the Buddha taught. I am just thinking freely. It is all my thinking. It is no connect with the Buddha scripture and other bible.



No comments:

Post a Comment